- What are the dates of the retreat?
- June 10-12, 2022
- Where is the retreat located?
- Oakwood Retreat Center, 3801 S 575 E Rd, Selma, IN 47383
- How much does it cost?
- The cost of the retreat is $450. There is a $25 early bird discount available if you register and pay before 4/30/2022, bringing the cost of the retreat to $425.
- Where will I sleep?
- Retreat participants will stay in private rooms in various buildings at the retreat center and will share bathrooms with other participants staying in the building.
- What will the schedule be like?
- We will offer multiple yoga asana classes and group sessions throughout the weekend.
- More information about the Oakwood Retreat Center can be found on their Facebook Page.
- What is the cancellation policy?
- 50% Refund will be given if more than 45 days notice is given.
- No Refund of any amount will be given if we are within the 45 day window prior to the retreat.
- Who is Marsha Pappas?
- Marsha Pappas, E-RYT500 has been a diligent yoga student for more than 20 years. Since completing her teacher training under the direction of Swami Satchidananda at the Integral Yoga Ashram in 1996, she has been teaching yoga full time in and around the Indianapolis area. With a focus on the stress reducing aspects of yoga, she now also leads Stress Management workshops around the city and state. Marsha is a founding member of the Indiana Yoga Association and the Director of the CITYOGA 200-hour teacher-training program.
- Listen to her being interviewed by the Dave Sims, the owner of CITYOGA, on his podcast, The Yoga Voice.
- Who is Marci Becker?
- Learn about Marci here.
- Marci Becker is a Wellcoaches Certified Health & Wellness Coach, Certified MNDFL Instructor (CMI), experienced yoga teacher (E-RYT 200 & RYT 500), & a continuing education provider through Yoga Alliance (YACEP). She fell in love with the practice of yoga through the Healing Spirit yoga studio in Bloomington, Indiana. While living a hectic life with a full time job, family responsibilities, and many other activities, the sanctuary of the yoga studio became more and more important in her life. No matter what else was going on at any given time, going to yoga class always brought her back to a beautiful place within herself.
If you have further questions, please contact Marci.